Monday, May 18, 2009

Saturday's Outfit!

On Saturday we had a family celebration as my niece made her First Holy Communion! Thanks to all who helped me decide on my final outfit, shoes etc. Here's how it looked:

I couldn't really get a decent full length picture, I was trying to my Dad to take me and my little man but he has just learned to walk and won't stand still for a second!! You get the idea though!
Here is the little lady herself in full swing!!!!

We had a fabulous day - it is at times like this that I always feel we should get together more as a family, but then I think maybe that's why these days are so special because we don't do it all the time!!!

7 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

aww u look lovely xx

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun, and you look gorgeous!

LoveLipstickandLime said...

You look lovely and your son has grown so much! Once they look to walk, game over. xxNadia

....Faffaholic.... said...

Yoy look sooooo pretty. Love the dress and cardi combo, they look fab. xx

missmascara1983 said...

You look really pretty.x

Just Jules said...

I love that dress. The last pic is priceless.

Unknown said...

You look lovely, glad you had a fun day x