Ever since seeng Pixiwoo's video on the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess collection I have been dying to get my hands on some of it! The Bronze Goddess look is absolutely everything I LOVE about makeup - dewy bronze skin, nude lips, and a pop of blue - it spells SUMMER to me and I am all about the Summer I love how good my skin looks when tanned, I love the feel of the sun on my skin and I love letting my skin breathe!!
I was thrilled to see the collection hit my local Debenhams last weekend having had to wait while others could shop at house of fraser! Having heard a few mixed reports of the eyeshadow pallette (thanks for your honesty dressjunkie!) I decided to give it a miss although I do love the colours I'm fairly sure that the colours are dupable. I picked up three things - the first being the bonze goddess liquid bronzer. I have used this in two different ways so far I mixed it with my foundation in the hope of creating a dewy bronzed goddess - the results were ok nothing special. The next day I applied it as a bronzer, dabbing it on my cheeks and down my nose, chin and forehead and buffing it in with a mac 109 brush, I love the effect it gives and the colour is gorgeous! I look forward to using this product on holidays alone over a natural tan!
I also wanted the nude lipgloss from this collection but they were out of stock, so I will hopefully pick this up this weekend. Also has anybody tried the blusher/bronzer yet I tried some on in the shop but am not sure, any quick reviews would be brilliant!!!
p.s. I bought Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser yesterday and wore it for the first time today. My initial reaction is its gorgeous, my skin only wayyyy nicer. Will try it for another couple of days then post a review and pics here.


3 comments:
I have some of this and love it. I tried the perfume on the day O bought my stuff but didn't buy the perfume. I may have to get it though because it's gorgeous!!
Oh you lucky thing!! your goodies look fab and I really want to try the Laura Mercia, could you do a review please?
Happy to help you save some money for better things chick :)
I really haven't reached for the palette at all in the past fortnight, the top of each shadow was quite pigmented but once you remove that inital layer its pretty disaapointing tbh.
I love the sound of the liquid bronzer, can't wait to see pics xx
Post a Comment