Saturday, May 30, 2009

New necklace





Last week I took advantage of the http://www.accessoriesonline.co.uk/ 30% off flash sale for twitter followers. I had browsed the site before and had a good idea of what I fancied. I picked out this Alex Monroe necklace. It is a little Reed warbler bird in a gold hoop and I love it. I think my addiction to this site and their jewellery has started. I've worn it a couple of times this week and had so many compliments on how pretty it is. It goes with anything! If you haven't had a look at this website I would urge you to have a look you wont be disappointed! Also follow them on twitter and you will be kept in the loop about sales and discounts as they often just release a discount code on twitter - @Accessories_uk






8 comments:

Holly said...

so gorgeous, I want it, love his jewellery!!!got that cardi, gorgeous colour for the summer!!xx

Anonymous said...

Thats gorgeous Av, wonder if they do it in silver? xox

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

So pretty! I love the little bird =)

Unknown said...

So cute!

LoveLipstickandLime said...

Beautiful necklace, very feminine and unique. Looks lovely on you. xxNadia

Unknown said...

So pretty :)
Love it, xx

Jen said...

The necklace is gorgeous!! Wish I hadn't seen it because now I want it!!

shakespeareandstilettos said...

really pretty!