Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mineral Makeup


So far I am liking the mineral makeup. I'm still unsure of the best application method, I used a kabuki brush and buffed buffed buffed but never really felt like I'd enough on. Think I need to just get used to wearing a little less slap!!


It felt lovely and light on my face today as if I had no actual makeup on. I wore it simply with refined msf as a blusher, prestige baked powder as a highliter and a bit of nars laguna as I had to match the tan on my chest.


I think this will be lovely during the day, esp coming into Summer and will be perfect for when I go back to work aughhh!!! It's early days yet but will keep you posted.

8 comments:

Zoella. said...

Hey, Which brand of mineral makeup are you using? x

Kelly said...

It does look natural doesnt it??

Unknown said...

Glad that you are happy with the new foundation.
Back to work after baby is so hard!
But you will have great time doing what you enjoy :)

Av said...

It's prescriptives mineral makeup I had it matched at my prescriptives counter so it is very natural and very close to my skintone!
@Gabriela - I am not looking forward to it at all but cannot complain as he is nearly 1 year old, so I feel I have given him a great start!

Just Jules said...

I LOVVVVE my mineral make up - you do need to get used to the way it covers. However, that is what I like about it is that it looks more natural.

Popping in from Missy's blog via the side door - thanks for the peek around

Sarah said...

Oooh interesting! I just ordered my first Mineral Makeup online, I am eagerly anticipating it arriving! Can't wait to try it out! Do you find the Kubuki brush works well?? I

mizzworthy said...

Hi Av - Glad you are loving mineral makeup - I find it a lovely way to still wear makeup but take a break from makeup at the same time - It feels like its doing your skin a bit of good lol! I always use Kabuki brushes to apply and just buff in - One of the best brushes I have is from everyday minerals, it builds up coverage quickly and is supersoft, unlike bare escetuals brushes in my opinion! xxx

MB said...

I felt the same! When I first used mineralise I couldnt quite understand that it didnt seem to be showing up like my previous powders....I thought by buffing buffing buffing I was going to see some miricle changes...

I'm still confused with it to be honest?

Maybe I too need to wear less makeup and get used to it?