Benefit is a brand that I have dipped in and out of for years. I loved benetint and highbeam when they first came out and have tried a couple of the blushers and highlighters - I loved dandalion!
I had seen makeup geeks hauld of Too faced lock down - the new shadow insurance with colours!! I spotted these in boots and went to check them out! I was quite impressed but decided to have a look at benefit while I was pondering my purchase. I spotted these creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner and have never looked at these before. There was quite a few that I loved but finally settled on Samba dy loves me! It is the most gorgeous peachy colour. I intend to use it as an eyeshadow base instead of my beloved paintpot painterly! When I went to wipe off the swatches from my hand they wouldn't budge - so these babies really do work!!
The girl told me she wears it alone with a darker shadow in the crease.
I tried it out today applying it with a small concealer brush and applied All that glitters over the top with bronze on the outer v! It is amazing and I love how this looked and lasted all day! I really think these will be my new 'thing'!!! They have a gorgeous array of colours and come in at about £13.50 each! I would take a photo to show you how well it has lasted but I look wicked after a long day and the camera is in the car (excuses excuses....) Tomorrow - I promise!!!

4 comments:
Can't wait for piccies :) Sounds lovely...have missed your blogging Av!
x x x
Can't wait for the pics. I'm not sure about Benefit things but I can always change my mind :D
These sound fab, I'm heading into the city today so def gonna have a little swatching time at the Benefit counter :)
Sounds promising! Can't wait for the pics x
Post a Comment