I have recently become reacquainted with an old friend! This is my second tube of Estee Lauder Daywear plus tinted. I love it!!! I use it in the summer as a moisturiser and I find it provides a great base for my makeup. It also has a gorgeous formula, it is greenish in colour with little particles in it that transform on hitting your skin giving you a gorgeous tint!
This is my favourite thing to use in the summer and if I have a tan and my skin is in good condition I will wear this and a bit of bronzer and I'm good to go!! I was reminded of this product when I recommended it to Gabriela - Angels with dirty faces blog http://gabriela-lifeinengland.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisley-squad.html (she's brill - check out her blog!!). I remembered I had one stashed away that I had only half used last summer. Don't you just love when you find something you love but had forgotten just how much you loved it! It's like an old friend coming home......
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Estee Lauder = LOVE
Posted by Av at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i have this too and love it...it amazes me everytime i put it on and it turns from white to tan! xx
Am really getting into Estee Lauder skincare lately. Got a bag of samples with a gift am loving the new moisturiser Time Zone and the Advanced night repair serum. Have used the advanced night eye serum for about a year and love it!
I know the Chapman sisters are always using it, but I wasn't convinced until you back it Av. I want :)
i'd completely forgotten about this product!! I used to use it everyday...just this and mascara, yep i know, huge contrast to now!! thanks for reminding me!!
Will have to try this!
Post a Comment