Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back to work!!

Tomorrow I am back to work after a 1 year absence and I feel sick to my core. I'm in bed now but know I will not sleep tonight! I have never felt this way before, I usually complain about work like everyone else but don't really mind going back - but I am truly dreading it. I really do feel that the longer you are off the harder it is to go back.

I hope it is not too bad and that the day quickly. It's facing the unknown, I am not even sure what room I will be in or what children I will be teaching - awful! I will find all out at 9am though! Will give you the lowdown of day one tomorrow evening... wish me luck!!

9 comments:

LoveLipstickandLime said...

I hated that feeling both times with my kids, I felt like I was doing something wrong by going back but, it must be done. You'll feel out of sorts for a while and remember the more things change the more they stay the same. Its okay to burst out crying in the car, lol. Good luck!! hugs xxNadia

Laura said...

Good luck sweetheart...I feel like that EVERY Monday! Hopefully the children will be wonderful and not behave badly, and you'll settle right back into it. We'll be thinking of you, and if you need to come and let it all, I'm here x x x x x x x x

Unknown said...

Good Luck!!!
Everything will be fine :)
You will remember why you chose that job, and why you love teaching is such an inspiration work :)

gor(jess). said...

aww ur a teacher. i love working with kids , gets tiring at times ...but i loved it being an assistant teacher. now im working on my degree for it hopefully soon

:)

hope you have a good day tho ** feel better.

Genabee6 said...

Good luck on your first day back! I'm sure it's tough to be gone for so long and now return. I hope the children are all well-behaved and listen to you!
Good Luck! xo Jenn

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your first day back Av - hopefully by the time you read this it will be over and not half as bad as you thought it would be :) x

mizzworthy said...

Good luck! Like Laura said we'll all be thinking of you... xxx

The Beauty Slice UK Beauty Blog said...

ive only just seen your post but really hope it went well for you xxx

Av said...

Thank you for all the lovely comments girls :)
@Nadia you hit the nail on the head on the way this morning I looked at my little man in the back of the car and burst out crying!! But I'm sure every day will get easier!