Thursday, July 30, 2009

Outfit of the day

Ok, this is my outfit of yesterday. I wore my topshop vest (as seen on Alex Curran in this weeks New magazine - why does that make me happy!!) My oatmeal coloured cardi is from Primark, Jeggings are river island and shoes also from river island. My bag is by chloe!!








19 comments:

Lived With Love said...

i LOVE this outfit!! what a yummy mummy! :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh you look lovely!!

I might wear my vest tomorrow :) xx

Gemma said...

Beautiful! x

Unknown said...

lovely xx

courtney said...

gosh i hate seeing this top as i have been going back and forth as if i wanted to order it or not, and decided not to! Seeing it makes me want it again hahaah<3

Holly said...

i LOVE your top and shoes, come to mention it, i love your outfit!! xx

Anonymous said...

i love your style :) and that top is lush!

Unknown said...

Great picture and lovely outfit! I'm only just starting to really take an interest in my day to day outfits, as I wear a uniform for work, but this is great for getting ideas!

Also thanks for following me - means alot ;) x

Lauren said...

I saw cardis in every colour in Primark the other day, except oatmeal which is the colour i really want! How typical. Great outfit :) x

Carly Slym said...

You look fab, love love the bag ♥

J said...

Love this outfit....very chic! Love the hair curly too xx

Rachel said...

I have this top too! Love it <3

Kirsten Read said...

nice look - the bag is FABULOUS!! xx

Kerry said...

This outfit really suits you. I'm very jealous of your Chloe bag x

Soraya said...

Love this outfit! xx

Denisa L said...

great outfit,love it!
the top&bag are gorgeous!

kamyara kay said...

wow you look fabulous in this!
love kamy
xxx

Phoebe said...

love the outfit of the day, and really want that top! i bet its sold out now because of the magazine xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Lovely outfit :) x