As I mentioned in my previous post I celebrated my birthday while on holidays! I was spoilt and had a lovely day in the sun and a fabulous evening including champagne and a delish meal. My hubby gave me money as he knew I wanted to pick a new bag or purse so he left the decisions to me!! My parents and mother in law also gave me cash (I didn't think I was that hard to buy for!!!)
Anyhow, I am going shopping for a new bag/purse and am so indecisive about what to go for. I really like the louis vuitton neverfull and it is definately one of the contenders. I am torn though of whether to go for something a bit more subtle and more designery if you know what I mean. Marc by Marc Jacobs for example. Then again maybe a nice wallet/purse would be nice! Any suggestions would be really helpful!
What's top of your bag wishlist???
P.s. I just read this back and I sound like a total spoilt brat - "Oh I cant decide what designer bag I want" Im not I get spoilt once a year and that's it!!!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Birthday pressies - decisions decisions!!
Posted by Av at 10:27 AM
Labels: birthday, chloe, gucci, handbags, louis vuitton, marc jacobs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oooh i love ur dilemas!! I contemplated a neverful but decided against it as dont think it zips shut (I could be wrong) Having all my baby wipes and rubbish on show not a good look for me! I chose a speedy instead and the ebony damier canvas as I thought it was less in yer face than the monogram! glad ur back luv!xxxx
you are my kind of gal...I much prefer a proper bag over jewelry any day!
I got the multi color speedy years ago and it remains my all time fave.
Post a Comment