Saturday, July 25, 2009

Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion


While packing for holidays I came across some little sample size products I had from Clarins, I always like to take the minimum number of products and smallest size products with me. So I threw in a Clarins moisturiser and this hydra matte lotion.


This lotion is for combination skin, to be applied after cleansing and it keeps your face matt throughout the day. I love this stuff. With one wear I knew this was the product for me. My skin is quite oliy especially through my t-zone and my makeup tends to slide off my face as the day progresses no matter what foundation or powder I use. With this product my face stayed in place and I didn't even need to blot my face or reapply powder at all.


What clarins say "Radiance, comfort and a matte apperance for combination skin". For me this does not replace moistuiser but is simply another step I use after cleansing before moisturising. I also find that there is no need for a primer when I use this.


I purchased the full size version of this as soon as my sample had run out, I bought it while on holidays as all the cosmetics were duty free! I think it cost about 23euro which for a Clarins product is not bad at all.


If you have oily skin and find your makeup does not stay in place, especially during the Summer months then you should definatley give this product a try.

3 comments:

jobetterdays said...

I really like this too! I only have a sample but will definately be getting the full size once it runs out! I really like their pore minimising serum too!

Victoria said...

that is exactly what i need! i am definitely going to check this out. great post!xx

http://lilyloveslola.blogspot.com/

Amanda K said...

Thanks for review. My skin gets super oily esp. in the heat.