Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Shoes

I recently got two pairs of new sandals I want to share with you. The first pair I actually saw on someone else and admired them and she told me she bought them in Tesco of all places. I couldn't believe it as they looked so good on! I rushed to my local tesco and picked them up for 6 euro, total bargain!! I love them, they may not be the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn but for 6euro I can put up with any minor discomfort!!!!

The second pair I spotted while on holiday in Lanzarote and knew I had to have them. My hubby ended up buying them for me as a suprise. I think they cost around 30euro. I love them but am finding it hard to wear them now I'm home. They were lovely on hols with short skirts or shorts but the weather has been so bad since we've got home I just can't seem to style an outfit around them. I did wear them one day with huge turn ups on my skinny jeans to show them off but am not convinced that my outfit looked out. Any ideas on how to wear these babies???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the second pair, they are so diferent.
I'm sure they will look great with casual summer dresses :)xx

mizzworthy said...

Love the second pair - I'd wera them with a maxi dress?, ot those under the heel leggings and a dress...