Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Holidays!

I returned last weekend from 2 weeks away in Lanzarote with my hubby and 1 year old son. I have just about got back to normal and made my way through all the unpacking, washing and ironing! We had a lovely time but to say I am now exhausted and in dire need of a holiday is a total understatement! As dressjunkie suggested I think I may need a day spa to re charge my batteries (I know you read this Donnie so get on it!!!)
It was my birthday while we were away and the apts we were staying at delivered a bottle of champers to our apt on the morning of my birthday, a lovely suprise and a really nice touch!


Decisions, decisions.....



I knew it would be tough going battling with the heat and the fact that my little man has no sense of danger and is so willful he just wants to wander around by himself! We managed the heat with the help of a fan (no ac in apt - big mistake!) and we basically kept moving! I swear I have never walked so much in my life. The only down time we had was the hour and a half that the little man slept! It was enjoyable and was great to spend some family time together but holidays with a one year old are tough work!!

Here's some pics to show you some of our adventures:

4 comments:

Kirsten Read said...

ugh! Your bubba is the cutest! x

Natalia said...

aaaw cute pics! our munchkins are same age ! cute cute cute! xxxxx

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Your baby is sooooooo cute!

hazeleyes said...

Awww ur son in adorable! Looks like u had a great time!! xXx