Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Outfit of the day.

I love seeing other people's outfit of the day posts so here is what I was sporting today!! My top/dress is from exhibit £12, the red boyfriend cardi is from Primark £10 ( I bought it in 3 colours as I live in Cardis!!). My Jeggings are from River Island and my shoes are from Tesco!!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

I live in cardis in autumn and winter as well!!!

Unknown said...

Love the pics and red is amazing color for you...
You look good girl :D

Anonymous said...

I love that dress Av - its really pretty!

Are you still happy with your glasses? I need a new pair and am thinking of using the same website, in fact I think I even want the same glasses :) xx

Av said...

@Tallulahabella I love my glasses and I would highly recommend buying from this site. Brilliant service and super cheap - these were under half what I saw them for in my local opticians if you want any more details just ask!!

mizzworthy said...

I love this outfit - love that top a lot, and BF cardis are the answer to a lot of my current wardrobe issues! xxx

Kirsten Read said...

The dress is so pretty x

J said...

Love this outfit, red looks great on you :) xx

Av said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments girls - I must make an effort to wear more red!!

Victoria said...

I want some jeggings.. I bet they're well comfy! xx

Lived With Love said...

you look lovely!! xxxx