While on holidays recently my husband and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary. We exchanged little gifts and cards and planned on having a really nice meal that evening! On our way out for the evening my hubby pulled a suprise out of the bag (quite literally!!)
I had been complaining a little bit (ok maybe a lot) during the holiday that he is not very thoughtful or romantic (to give you an example he gave me a card with money in it for my birthday - I mean not very thoughtful esp as I am so easy to buy for!!) Anyways all is forgiven cos the boy done good!!
We led us down to the beach where he spread out a towel and unwrapped 2 champagne flutes and a bottle of Moet which he had hidden from me all day!! So we sat as the sun was setting and drank our champagne reminising about what we were doing this time 4 years ago - of course we had a little guy in attendance who certainly had not even been thought about 4 years ago!! I had a lovely evening and I wouldn't change a thing! I love you baby x
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Our Wedding Anniversary
Posted by Av at 3:55 AM
Labels: Wedding Anniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Aww what a lovely post. Happy Anniversary. Heres to many more years of happiness together
aaw how sweet! love your dress!!
Ahh, how sweet :) Congratulations Av x
Awww so sweet :) I like reading about romantic things like this! xx
Aw that's so romantic! Congratulations! x
aww how sweet, congrats hun! X
thats so lovely.
Awwww Av, what a sweetheart, I think its all the more special your wee man was there to share that with you both, after all he is made of the love that led you both to marriage xxx
Congrats AV - It looks like you had a lovely time! xxx
Thanks for all the lovely comments girls! Kind of making me realise "sure he's not so useless and unromantic after all, he has his moments"!!!
How lovely! And how cute is your baby?! Awww gorgeous!
such a cute boy!
Post a Comment