I went today to try to get my hands on some of the garnier pure active range as I have read some of your blogs and tweets - and hey who couldn't be doing with eliminating some spots and blackheads!! Also I have just run out of moisturiser and figure I could give this one a go.
Well major fail. My local boots didn't have any of the pure active range at all. I tried Tesco and they just had the scrub! I hate living in a small town we are just so backward it takes forever for things to come into our shops!!


3 comments:
aww i hope u find it, its great for oily skin! xx
I couldn't find it anywhere but I spotted it in Superdrug today. They had quite a few items and there was money off too. x
Aww I know how you feel...we don't even have a Mac counter in Aberdeen :(
Post a Comment