Next Friday night my Mr and I are attending a black tie awards nights for the Gaelic Players Association! It is an annual event and it really is a fab excuse to get glammed up and to go all out with the dress, the hair, lashes the lot!!!
I am happily wearing the same dress that I wore last year, not something I would normally do but hey, there's a recession and the guys were so drunk last year that I could have been naked and they wouldn't have noticed!! I really love this dress and wore it on two consecutive nights last year. (You would think we go to black tie events every night!!) My point is I have only worn it twice and it would be a pity not to give it another airing. I felt great in this dress and that alone is enough reason to throw it on again this year!!

My problem is the hair do!! Which do I go for.... Any help deciding would be much appreciated. Am tempted to go for the side fringe and bun to the side biz but know this is the safe option as I have the fringe to hide behind!! Any other nice styles I should have a look at???


Friday, October 30, 2009
Hair help!
Posted by Av at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
side bun will look sleek and gorg! xxx
Love that dress, agree side bun will look great! xx
You look stunning. I quite like the mena suvari look, but side bun is really elegant too xx
hey girl
I just found you blog and love it. keep up the good work.
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com
your dress is absolutely gorgeous and suits you so well, you look very beautiful :)
you look so lovely in that dress.
it is beautiful.
AV!!! We need to chat...your due on my birthday!!!!! This could not be more exciting :)))) EEEEEEEE! I don't know anyone who is around the same way gone as me (except Danni Minogue, lol!) and I would LOVE to chat to you :) What's your email sweetie...and HUGE congrats to you and the hubby too :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I luuuuuve side buns :)
i like your blog its very cute :)
if you have a minute check put mine :)
i read in your profile you like make up, i hope you like my little creations :)
XOXO
http://thevioletrosemakeupstudio.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment