Monday, August 17, 2009

Uggy uggy uggy!




If you cast your mind back, I blogged about attending an ugg boot party and how I wasn't going to buy any!! Well I lied, I did! I went for the cream Cardigan uggs. This is so typical of me to choose the most impractical boots ever! Well, I have only ventured out once in them partly because I am afraid of looking like a teenager and more importantly I am terrified of getting them dirty!! So they have turned out to be a really expensive pair of slippers as I am only wearing them around the house!!


I have discovered two things in my short trip out in them today:


1. I need to wear socks when wearing my boots as today I didn't and my heels were killing me after only 10 mins!


2. They are bloody warm!! Ok so today was a warm day but they were seriously hot hot hot!

2 comments:

Dye-A-Graham said...

Thats the exact pair that I want..except I want chocolate brown because I am a magnet for dirt! I bought a pair of tall Ugg boots like 5 years ago that I have never worn, because they're cream colored...such an expensive waste! hahahhaha

. said...

I received Ugg boots for my birthday and they are gorgeous but I do feel very nervous wearing them! enjoy you slippers :D x x