This is one of those polishes that I always look at but never buy!! Until now that is!! I bought this polish from the lovely Gabriela from http://gabriela-lifeinengland.blogspot.com/ (she has a new fashion blog too, this girl has serious style check it out!!) and http://gabriela-darknessfalls.blogspot.com/ . I was thrilled to pick this up in her blog sale as chanel is one of those brands that I just can't justify the high price tag but one that I also love.I only own one other Chanel nail polish called vandetta a beautiful vibrant purple. This colour rose satin to me is the perfect summer colour. It is a peachy pink nude colour (if that makes sense). So with summer fast drawing to a close I felt it was about time to slap this on and yes it really is the perfect summer colour.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Chanel Rose Satin
Forgive the dodgy paint job was trying to paint nails and do a million other things all at the same time!!!
p.s. just a quick note on the way this polish arrived - in mint condition, almost full and in the box!! I couldn't believe it!! I hang my head in shame at the condition some of my makeup is in and vow to do better!!
Posted by Av at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Lovely color!! Looks great on your nails :)
Thanks so much :)
You are lovely, enjoy your new stuff. XoXo
That is a nice nude!
That is such a gorgeous colour! I've never tried the Chanel Nail polishes but maybe I should:)
x
What a pretty color..nice for fall too..I just adore a nude nail.
Lovely colour xx
That's gorgeous! But I have one Chanel polish that I bought about a year ago and I just find the formula to be terrible, it chips off within the day I paint them! I never have this problem with my OPI's. How do you find it? Did I just pick a dud (typical haha).
Check out my blog!
Melissa,
xx.
Hi, I'm leaving a comment for you because you have a wonderfully beautiful blog. I've really enjoyed reading your posts and got really absorbed by them ! You have fabulous pictures too. Thanks for sharing them all and best wishes....
this looks great!
It reminds me of a Revlon polish I have. I think its called Kiss Me Coral, it looks very similar..
Did you have any problems applying the color evenly?
Lovely nail polish color!
Check out my blog too if you want :)
Post a Comment