Saturday, June 13, 2009

Project "Buns of Steel"

It seems everyone is embarking on a "Project" of some sort - whether its not spending or using up 10 makeup items! Well I have started project buns of steel lol!!! No really, 3 weeks ago I hired a cross trainer from our local plant hire. I hired it for 6 weeks as it was 6 weeks then until our holidays! So I am halfway through my project and have gone from only being able to do about 5 mins at the lowest level to just completing 30 mins of high intensity fat burning!!
It really is amazing how quickly you can build up your fitness and stamina. Today I tried on a pair of seven jeans that I haven't worn in a while and I definately can see a big difference in my thigh and bum area! So this has totally inspired me to keep going. I am currently doing 30 mins about 5 times a week so I am going to up the ante for the next 3 weeks and hopefully when I jet off on holidays I will have my elusive BUNS OF STEEL......

5 comments:

Shortiee31 said...

Sounds like an amazing project! I too need to think/join a project :) Good luck and keep it up :D

Unknown said...

I need that, I prefer run but don't have space for that, lol
This looks great too :)

The Beauty Slice UK Beauty Blog said...

woohooo!! go you!! x

mizzworthy said...

Go girl! You'll have a lovely bum in no time! xx

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Love this idea! Might have to join you -- could be a good diversion from over-shopping on makeup. LOL.

Cheers, Michelle
lipstickrules.blogspot.com