Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding bells!!!

My sister in law got married last Thursday and I thought I'd share with you some of the photos of our fabulous day!!




This is the lady herself Monica in all her wedding splendor! She is quite bohemian/hippyish so I was dying to see what sort of dress and look she would go for - she was just how I pictured she would look.


My little man Donovan was pageboy and despite my reservations, did walk up the aisle but shouted "I see Mammy" when he got to the top!!! He was very cute and I was so proud of him.

The happy couple!!!


Myself, hubby and Donovan all dressed up for the occassion!!


I thought this was a great photograph!!



Myself and hubby posing!! My dress was from ebay and fascinator was from tk maxx. Its not easy finding nice maternity clothes at the best of times never mind finding something to wear at 8 months pregnant to a family wedding. I loved this dress, it was so comfy and it covered a multitude!! Best of all it was only £19.99 from Hong Kong!!



This is my hubby and his bro and sisters, one brother was absent as he wasn't able to make it home from Australia!!

4 comments:

Kirsten Read said...

Av you look wonderful!! absolutely glowing. Dress looked fab. Your little man looks all grown up ready to be a big brother!! xx

nicoletta said...

Your sister in law looks beautiful and i love the dress you picked. What a cute little boy too x

3ate4 said...

Ahh she looks lovely and you do too, of course!

Orla Lorenza said...

awh she looked beautiful xx