I have downsized my makeup collection as I probably only use about 10% of my makeup everyday and tend to reach for the same things every morning!
Please feel free to take a look at my blog sale.
This is just Nars & Mac - lots more to follow including Estee Lauder, Dior, NYX, Ysl, Benefit & more Mac!!!
As I am in Ireland all postage is £1 to Ireland, £1.50 to the UK & Europe. If you want more than one item add £1 to shipping costs.
Now open for International Shipping £3 for one item and add £1 for more than one item.
Please leave a comment below if you would like anything below and I will invoice you via paypal. Please leave your email address that is linked to your paypal in the comments. If you do purchase something please pay within 48 hours.
OPI polishes (used once or twice each) left to right Mrs. O' Leary's BBQ, Feelin hot hot hot, Mod about you, It's sheer luck, Dulce De Leche - £5 each ALL SOLD
China Glaze Seduce me - £5
Nars eyeshadow duo in Surabaya - £15
Nars multiple in Copocabana (90% left) - £ 15 SOLD
Mac Studio Moisture Tint in Medium Dark (boxed, used once) - £ 10
Mac - Lightly Ripe - Lustre - (70% left) - £7
Mac - High Tea (70% left) - £7
Mac - Lollipop Loving (Used twice) - £8 SOLD
Mac shadesticks - left to right Cakeshop,Penny(SOLD), Fresh Cement (all only used twice) - £7 each
Bobbi brown ultra fine eyeliner brush - £12
Thanks x

11 comments:
Now THIS is a blog sale! So many items to choose from. But sadly I live in the states. Hahaha thanks for sharing!
Nars palette please and square brush arlene@dressjunkie.com
Can I have your 9947 palette please!
Sorry Dye-A-Graham the shipping would be crazy!!
Arlene they're yours!
Sorry Lipglossiping just pipped at the post!
Can i please have Myth, lollipop loving, and the nars multiple
lmdLOVE@gmail.com
Lu xx
Lu, they are yours hun x
Ooh could I have the penney shadestick if it's still available. Am off the have a look at your newer post :)
amy@makeupandbeauty.ie
Can i have the 5 OPI polishes, thank you x (nicolaon@btinternet.com)
Amy - penny is yours.
Nicola are you uk or elsewhere? just for postage!
Hi Av, Sorry i'm just replying now, I'm in Northern Ireland. Did you get my address details from paypal ok? Nicola X
Hi Nicola I posted your parcel today.
Post a Comment