Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tag Random Photo


So I am pinching Laura's idea for a blog. You have to open your pictures folder, then open the 4th folder and pick the 4th photo. I was praying mine would be a really cute picture of me or maybe my wedding day or my beautiful son and desperately hoping it wasn't a rude one of my hubby on hols and me snapping his tan lines as he hops out of the shower (no I wouldn't do it to him!!).


But no it is this - BORING!!!!


This photo was taken in Croke Park in Dublin.

This is the biggest stadium in Ireland where our national games of gaelic football and hurling are played. My husband plays hurling for our County so he has a big interest in it, and I guess I do too - well if you can't beat em....

Every year we attend the All Ireland hurling final at the end of August. It is a great day out, we get the train, meet up with loads of friends, have drinks before, during and after the game!! So basically its a great excuse for an all day piss up!!!

This photo was taken before the game, schoolchildren carried out the two finalists colours on these huge flags - and I guess it was quite spectactular!!!

3 comments:

Muhsine Emin said...

MY BLOG ROCKS, BUT YOUR BLOG ROCKS HARDER! Check this post for your award! http://bubblegarm.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-blog-rocks-but-your-blog-rocks.html

Anonymous said...

i want to take some tags to but i havent got any haha :P

Becky said...

brilliant stadium xx